TUBULAR & TUBULAR CLINCHER TIRE WARRANTEE INFO
Due to the unique nature of tubular (sew up) tires, the manufacturer & seller do not offer a warrantee or guarantee on this product.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine that the tires are up to standard, once the tires are glued or mounted no returns or warrantee claims will be honored, this is an industry standard.
The following procedures are recommended to test for defects before gluing or mounting.
1. Inflate the tire to full pressure
2. Inspect entire casing for leaks, bulges, cracks etc.
3. Inspect tread for separation.
4. Inspect valves for leaks, looseness or bent valve cores.
5. Inspect rim tape for looseness.
6. Mount tire WITHOUT GLUE and inspect tire again for tread straightness & fit.
If the tire is believe to be defective we will replace it, provided as it has not been glued.